Research in Nursing & Health offers new, added features: Author Services and Early View.
Research in Nursing & Health (RINAH) offers:
· Quick and easy to navigate online submission system @ http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/nur
· Research published in RINAH is widely indexed
· RINAH‘s Impact Factor is an impressive 1.000!
· Articles are published on Early View ahead of print
· Authors can use Author Resources for submission tracking, alerts, and customized research tools
The international editorial team, led by Judith Gedney Baggs, PhD, RN, invites research reports on nursing practice, education, administration, and history; on health issues relevant to nursing; and on the testing of research findings in practice.New and groundbreaking papers on research methods and techniques, new theories, integrative reviews, new book reviews, and letters to the editors are also welcome.See the full author guidelines http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/33706/home or to submit your manuscript for immediate consideration, visit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/nur