CORE Summit 2013 | 3rd China Outcomes Research and Evidence Based Medicine Summit | April 11 -13, 2013 Shanghai, China
Based on the continued success of the previous two annual conferences, the 3rd CORE Summit will be focusing on “Implementing Health Technology Assessment into Health Decisions” and will have the following key tracks of discussions:
- 1. Real world observational clinical research – Impact on physicians, patients, and Industry
- 2. Integrated medical evidence – Collection, integration and education
- 3. Value based healthcare – Health policy, pricing, reimbursement and compliance
- 4. Chronic disease management – Unmet needs, trends and opportunities
- 5. EMR and health IT in health technology assessment – Challenges, methodology and best practices
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN FOR THE 2013 CORE SUMMIT
The 2013 CORE Summit is accepting abstracts of original study or literature review in the areas of outcomes research, epidemiology, cost effectiveness research, comparative effectiveness research, healthcare management, personalized care, and patient reported outcomes. Accepted abstracts will be invited for oral or poster presentation during the conference.
Abstract Submission Due Date: All abstracts must be submitted through CORE Summit online submission process no later than January 20, 2013. Acceptance notification will be sent via email no later than January 27, 2013.