Writing for the Chronicle of Higher Education‘s professional website Vitae, Joli Jensen, Hazel Rogers Professor of Communication at The University of Tulsa, reminds us “The semester is over! It’s time to write!” However, she also admonishes us to have a plan in order to get writing done:
- Start with realistic scholarly and relaxation objectives.
- Deploy basic productivity techniques.
- Secure writing time, space and energy.
- Keep a personal log and create an accountability system.
- But cut yourself some slack.
Filed under: Writing Tips