Call for EOI Editor
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Call for expression of interest (June 2015)
The successful candidate for the position will be recognized internationally for his or her academic and research achievements, will have worked at a strategic level within academia or healthcare, and will have an impressive track record of publications and presentations at conferences.
- Sound scientific judgment
- Theoretical and practical experience of experimental research designs and statistical tests/analyses
- Broad knowledge of mental nursing at an international level
- Awareness of trends and standards within knowledge dissemination
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Relevant experience in journal editing and/or through membership on editorial boards is desirable
Responsibilities of the Editor
The Editor will assist the EIC to manage and organize review for manuscripts submitted to the journal. In particular, the editor will provide expertise in regard to manuscripts that contain statistical methods and designs.
Applications should include curriculum vitae, and an accompanying letter outlining the skills you will bring to this position and addressing the key selection criteria.
Please send your application, in confidence, to:
Sadira Campbell, Wiley: email@example.com
Applications to arrive no later than 30 June 2015
A description of the role is available on request. Strict confidentiality will apply to all correspondences.
Filed under: Announcement