CFP: Conference on Community Engagement and Healthcare Improvement
Connecting Research, Practice and Community for Improved Outcomes
San Antonio Texas, September 12-13, 2017 at the Historic Menger Hotel
Registration is now open
Registration fee: $500 Fee will increase on August 1st to $575
Go to the conference site http://www.nursing.uthscsa.edu/ce/conference.aspx
Call for Podium Presentations
Abstracts chosen for podium presentations will be placed in a breakout session;
each presentation will last approximately 25 minutes. Deadline to submit is June 23, 2017
Click here for detailed information
Call for Knowledge Market
Knowledge Market is designed to:
- Connect patients, community partners, and healthcare providers
- Stimulate knowledge sharing
- Accelerate research, practice and patient outcome cycle
- Find solutions to healthcare challenges
- Submit for Poster, A Booth or Both Click here for detailed information
- Submission deadline is July 24, 2017, but space is limited to submit early!
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Nursing is an approved provider by the Texas State Board of Social Workers Examiners.