Please see information below about the annual Call for Papers for sprinkle:
an undergraduate journal of feminist and queer studies that is currently
published at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo
(Cal Poly SLO).
Please circulate this widely as relevant in your areas.
Flyer available at:
sprinkle, an international undergraduate journal of feminist and queer
studies, is seeking submissions for its upcoming spring 2018 volume that
meet the following criteria:
– critical engagement with issues of gender and sexuality from all
– creative submissions will be considered (i.e., poetry, short stories,
– exploration of gender, sexuality, and intersectionality in feminist
and queer theory
– no more than 3,000 words
– formatting and citations in APA style
– submissions must be authored by undergraduate students, students who
graduated within the last year, or graduate students in their first year of
The submission deadline is 3/23/18.
To submit, please send as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please include the author’s name, school, and 100-word bio in the body of
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to learn
Previous volumes are available at: http://www.freireproject.org/sprinkle/