March 23, 2018, Connecticut Collaborative Research Day
Sponsored by Sigma Theta Tau International — MuChi Chapter
Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing, Fairfield University, 9:30am -12:30pm
Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies – Rooms 103-104, 1073 N. Benson Rd, Fairfield CT
“State of Palliative Care in Connecticut”
Registration Fees: Members $50.00 Students $25.00 Non-members $60.00
To Register – Select Link Below
A Call for Poster Abstracts
All members are invited to share their project, research, or case study. Abstracts will be reviewed for Poster Presentations.
To Submit a Poster Abstract:
- Limit Abstract to 250 words
- Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations, and other expenses related to their presentation
- If multiple authors, all communications will be directed to the FIRST author only
- Full references are required.
- Check spelling and word count prior to submitting
- All abstract and presentation materials must follow international copyright laws
- The abstract focus, content and presentation must original and not previously published or presented (acceptable if different title and abstract from published or presented)
- An individual may submit more than one abstract
- Incomplete abstracts submissions will not be eligible for presentation
For your abstract to be considered, please use the attached submission form.
SUBMIT POSTER ABSTRACT VIA EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Connecticut Collaborative Research Day