We are now accepting abstracts for the Inaugural International Nursing Conference for Excellence in Healthcare Design: History, Design and Innovation, hosted by the School of Nursing and supported by the Clemson University Academy of Nursing Excellence in Design.
WHAT: Inaugural International Nursing Conference for Excellence in Healthcare Design: History, Design and Innovation
WHEN: August 14 – 17, 2019
WHERE: Clemson University Nursing Building | 605 Grove Road | Greenville, SC 29605
Registration for the conference is coming soon. Conference Registration Fee:
- Early Bird: $495
- Regular: $595
- Student/Low Resource County: $195
The mission of the conference is to:
- Disseminate new knowledge obtained through research related to the effect of healthcare design on patient (family), provider and organizational outcomes
- Identify best practices for nurse leadership in healthcare design
- Stimulate innovation in healthcare design
- Encourage interprofessional collaboration and engagement
- Identify opportunities for nurse, patient/family input into safety improvements in healthcare design
- Foster an inclusive platform for specialty design settings (global health, military health, integrative health, etc.) that expands and supports the role of nurse leaders in the design of specific specialty practices
The conference will include two half-days and two full days of presentations, posters and panel discussions with healthcare design leaders.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.