The 2014 Teaching Professor Conference is the place to hear about the latest pedagogical strategies. For educators who are passionate about the art and science of teaching, The Teaching Professor Conference is the premier event in the U.S. There is no better forum for an exhilarating exchange of ideas with your colleagues.
We are now accepting proposals for sessions and poster sessions!
The Teaching Professor Conference is known for attracting a roster of high-quality, engaging presenters; that’s why we’re asking you to be a part of next year’s event. If you have previously submitted a proposal for past conferences, we sincerely ask you to submit again. And if you have never submitted a proposal for a session or poster session, we ask that you seriously consider this opportunity to share your expertise at the conference.
The 11th annual Teaching Professor Conference will be held May 30 – June 1, 2014 at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Mass. Featured topical areas are:
- Topical Area 1: Instructional Design
- Topical Area 2: Activities that Engage Students
- Topical Area 3: Teaching Specific Types of Students
- Topical Area 4: Instructional Vitality: Ways to Keep Teaching Fresh and Invigorated
- Topical Area 5: Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Topical Area 6: Creating Climates for Learning
- Topical Area 7: Faculty Development
For more information about the proposal process and how to submit your proposal, please click here: http://www.teachingprofessor.com/conference/proposals
The Teaching Professor Conference is three intensive days of plenary sessions, preconference workshops, sessions, poster sessions, and more. Here is your chance to be a part of it in 2014.
Deadline for proposal submissions is Friday, November 1st, 2013.